Conferences • Receptions • Retreats • Gatherings
Located close to downtown Columbus, Ohio and John Glenn International Airport, the Rosedale International Center is a spacious and peaceful location for your group to gather and celebrate the events of life that bring you together.
We have room for you.
Our spacious center and grounds offer a bright and welcoming atmosphere ideal for a variety of events, group sizes, and ages. We can host parties of up to 100 participants and have overnight lodging available for around 80 individuals.
- Four meeting rooms of varying sizes and seating configurations
- Video equipment, projectors, and screens
- Audio gear, microphones, and stands
- Lecterns, seating, and tables provided
- Fully staffed kitchen
- Custom menu planning, including international menus
- Flexible to dietary requirements
- Buffet-style meals
- All-day coffee and tea available
- Snacks options by request
- 5 private rooms — queen bed with full bath and shower
- 3 private rooms — queen bed and twin bunk beds with full bath and shower
- 14 dorm rooms — two bunk beds with a shared restroom with another room
- Bedding and towels are provided
- One bunk in each dorm can convert to a king for couples and families
- Public restrooms and showers are also available in each dorm hall
- All rooms have individual air conditioning and heat controls
- Accessible for individuals with disabilities
- Free wifi
- Multiple lounges and fireplaces
- Walking paths, benches, and outdoor fire pit
- Exercise room and ping-pong table
- Easy access to Alum Creek Trail
Are you interested in reserving the RIC? Please fill in the information below, and we’ll get back to you shortly to confirm the details of your stay.
Contact us at:
Monday — Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm