Ride for Missions started as an annual summer fundraiser in 2006, and over the past 15 years, it has gained momentum and participation, raising over $1.3 million. The funds collected from RFM support the work of Rosedale International, and help send mission workers to locations around the world where few people have heard the Good News of Jesus. In February 2016, RFM Florida began as a winter companion to the summer ride, and has helped many individuals and families engage with global missions through pedaling a bicycle.
Days I will Participate
Riding with Me
Risk and Responsibility
I acknowledge that participation in Ride for Missions Florida is a potentially dangerous activity. By participating, I am agreeing and guaranteeing that:
- I am medically able to do so.
- I will wear a helmet, obey the rules of the road, and follow all state and local guidelines.
- I understand that COVID-19 is circulating in the US, and will not hold Rosedale International liable should I contract the virus as a result of my participation in Ride for Missions.
- I will abide by all state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 and personal distancing.
- I will not hold Rosedale International liable for any injury or illness to my person or property resulting from my participation in Ride for Missions.
- I will assume responsibility for all risks associated with participation in Ride for Missions and exercise my own judgment in evaluating those conditions.
By submitting this form, I, my heirs, and anyone acting on my behalf, discharge and release Rosedale International from all claims and legal actions for damages or monetary awards arising out of my participation in Ride for Missions.
I agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Sponsor a specific rider or give a general gift to Ride for Missions.
Support can also be mailed to:
2120 E 5th Ave
Columbus OH 43219
Processed by PayPal.
Rosedale International is a Section 501 (c)(3) organization. Gifts to Rosedale International are deductible as charitable contributions for federal and state income tax purposes. With the accountability provided by CMC and our board of directors, we seek to honor God with these gifts and use them with efficiency and wisdom.