To fully engage our churches in maturing and multiplying disciples, especially among the least reached.
- We believe that scripture and all of creation point us to Jesus and his love for us.
- We believe that following him in humility and repentance brings salvation, transformation, healing, and peace.
- We believe that Jesus guides and empowers us as we pray, listen, and act in faith.
- We believe that his love leads us to compassion for people and compels us to invite all to follow him.
- The good news of Jesus is for every pocket of people in every place on earth, so we will pay special attention to those who have been most isolated, whether here or abroad.
- We will share the good news in ways that are simple, honest, relational, and reproducible, so that it is easy for others to learn, grow, and share with others.
- We will seek to keep our own cultural trappings out of the way so that the Holy Spirit can uniquely guide and shape the fellowships that emerge.
- Recognizing that reaching the most isolated is difficult, we will work in collaboration with others.
- As an extension of CMC, we will equip, empower, and facilitate our churches to do missions.
- Christ’s mission is for every believer so we work to engage the entire church body.
- We will work with a spirit of grace, love, and cooperation.