Nurturing, equipping, and sending disciple-makers of Jesus among the least reached.
- We believe that all of scripture and creation point us to Jesus, his sacrifice, God’s love for humanity, and his coming Kingdom.
- Following Jesus in humility and repentance brings salvation, transformation, and healing.
- As we pray, listen, surrender, and act in faith, the Holy Spirit leads us and empowers our actions.
- We strive to live lives of integrity, utilize our unique gifts, and overflow with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- The good news of Jesus is for every person on earth, and we pay special attention to reaching those who have little or no access to Christ’s message.
- We serve in ways that are relational, reproducible, flexible, authentic, and honoring to the local culture, so that it is easy for others to learn, grow, and share.
- Recognizing that reaching the most isolated is difficult, we work in creative collaboration with dedicated individuals, churches, and organizations.
- As an extension of the Rosedale Network of Churches, we seek to be good stewards of our resources and equip the entire church body to be active in breaking down the barriers to the least reached.